PT Alakasa Industrindo Tbk (the “Company”) was established within the framework of the Foreign Capital Investment Law No. 1 year 1967, as amended by Law No. 11 year 1970 and amended most recently by the Capital Investment Law No. 25 year 2007, based on notarial deed No. 31 dated February 21, 1972 of Soeleman Ardjasasmita, S.H., notary public in Jakarta. The deed of establishment was approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia based on his Decision Letter No. Y.A.5/214/17 dated June 19, 1973, and was published in State Gazette No. 93, Supplement No. 836 dated November 20, 1973.
The Company’s Articles of Association have been amended several times and most recently by notarial deed No. 7 dated June 3, 2008, of Fathiah Helmi, S.H., notary public in Jakarta, concerning the revisions of the Articles of Association in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 40 Year 2007 on Limited Liability Company. The deed was approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia based on his Decision Letter No. AHU-70317.AH.01.02.Year 2008, and was published in State Gazette No. 13, Supplement No. 1600 dated February 14, 2011.